When our minds + hearts aren’t planted in truth, love and grace, we become complacent or we wander from thing to thing, with no vision, plan or purpose. With no root system, if you will, we let life happen to us, we live by what we feel and not what’s true or what is beneficial. It’s time to take authority, to give direction to the way we live, think, feel and choose.
The plans of the diligent certainly lead to profit,Proverbs 21:5
but anyone who is reckless certainly becomes poor.
Below you will find a list of 10 resources that can help us stay rooted in truth, love and grace as we take care of our body, mind, spirit and soul. Doing the work to keep our minds rooted in the Word of God (the Bible), will help us become whole. It works on our “inner layer” because without a firm foundation, the house will crumble. Research the material below to gain insight on how to live a lifestyle of wellness that is long-lasting: one that is fueled by God’s grace, love, and truth for you, not in striving and self-sufficiency.
- The Bible
- The Wellness Revelation by Alisa Keeton
- Revelation Wellness RevWellTv, Challenges + Podcasts
- Rhythms of Renewal: Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose. By Rebekah Lyons
- Well-watered Women studies
- The Gift of Being Yourself by David G. Benner (this book is 1 of the The Spiritual Journey trilogy he wrote)
- Biblical Meditation with the “Sleep Meditation” Abide Podcast
- The Bible Recap by Tara-Leigh Cobble. I love to align these podcasts with what ever scripture I am studying, easy to do!
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Daily worship through Youtube channels like Maverick City